- All cancellations must be made in writing. Email is acceptable.
- The deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions.
- A refund (excluding deposit) will be granted up to 90 days prior to the start of an event.
- Cancellations made 60 days prior to the event will be subject to 50% cancellation fee (excluding deposit).
- Cancellations received 30 days or fewer before the event will not receive a refund.
To request a cancellation send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request to:
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Attn: Barbara Ciulla