THE INDUSTRY CONFERENCE ANALYZING TRENDS IN
MEDICAL DEVICE PACKAGING.
HealthPack 2017 was a huge success, and we thank all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees for another great conference. HealthPack 2018 will be March 6-8, 2018 in Kansas City, MO, at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, in the city’s Power and Light District. Stay tuned for details on HealthPack 2018!
From our media partner, Healthcare Packaging magazine:
Check back for details on HealthPack 2018!
HealthPack is designed for medical device packaging decision-makers, from directors to managers to package engineers and R&D team members. The conference program is developed with the assistance of an advisory committee of veteran professionals working in all corners of the industry. HealthPack also includes a tour or pre-conference interactive session, a tabletop exhibit hall and plenty of networking time.
Who should attend:
- Medical device packaging and process engineers
- Medical device packaging purchasing managers
- Quality control and regulatory personnel
- Engineering, product and project managers
- Global technology and sourcing directors and managers
- R&D directors and managers
- Operational excellence directors and managers
- Material suppliers and converters
- Material scientists and engineers
- Technical and marketing managers
- Contract packagers, testing labs and other service providers
- See past attending companies
“As medical packaging and labeling professionals we can never have enough information about how to best do our work and anticipate what is coming next. The scope of our effort is just too broad, interconnected and detailed. HealthPack is one of the few opportunities where in a short time, we get to learn how to do our current work better while planning for what we must or should be doing next.”
Program Manager for Packaging Innovation