THE INDUSTRY CONFERENCE ANALYZING TRENDS IN
MEDICAL DEVICE PACKAGING.
HealthPack 2017 was a huge success, and we thank all our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees for another great conference. HealthPack 2018 will be March 6-8, 2018 in Kansas City, MO, at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown, in the city’s Power and Light District. Stay tuned on details for HealthPack 2018!
You won’t want to miss our signature panel of OR nurses and technicians. Each year, we bring in a panel of local people on the “front lines” to review and critique your commercialized packages live, on a closed-circuit feed. Afterward, the panelists join the conference and answer your questions. Talk directly with your end users—there’s never an empty seat in the room! Watch a clip from last year's Nurses Panel:
HealthPack is designed for medical device packaging decision-makers, from directors to managers to package engineers and R&D team members. The conference program is developed with the assistance of an advisory committee of veteran professionals working in all corners of the industry. HealthPack also includes a tour or pre-conference interactive session, a tabletop exhibit hall and plenty of networking time.
Who should attend:
- Medical device packaging and process engineers
- Medical device packaging purchasing managers
- Quality control and regulatory personnel
- Engineering, product and project managers
- Global technology and sourcing directors and managers
- R&D directors and managers
- Operational excellence directors and managers
- Material suppliers and converters
- Material scientists and engineers
- Technical and marketing managers
- Contract packagers, testing labs and other service providers
- See past attending companies
“The HealthPack brand continues to be very strong and consistent. It is a well-planned, well-organized and professionally executed event, which will keep attendees and exhibitors coming back year after year, because the conference is able to deliver real value. This is a testament to your team – well done!”
–Brian Farison, CPP
Senior Manager, Execution Excellence-Package Development
Ethicon Endo-Surgery/Johnson & Johnson