THE INDUSTRY CONFERENCE ANALYZING TRENDS IN
MEDICAL DEVICE PACKAGING.
HealthPack provides the critical information you can put to immediate use on your packaging team. As a peer-to-peer education and networking event for medical device packaging professionals, you’ll learn essential information and updates about industry breakthroughs—from regulatory and testing issues to materials advances and case studies.
You won’t want to miss our signature panel of OR nurses and technicians. Each year, we bring in a panel of local people on the “front lines” to review and critique your commercialized packages live, on a closed-circuit feed. Afterward, the panelists join the conference and answer your questions. Talk directly with your end users—there’s never an empty seat in the room!
HealthPack is designed for medical device packaging decision-makers, from directors to managers to package engineers and R&D team members. The conference program is developed with the assistance of an advisory committee of veteran professionals working in all corners of the industry. HealthPack also includes a tour or pre-conference interactive session, a tabletop exhibit hall and plenty of networking time.
Watch a clip from last year's Nurses Panel:
Who should attend:
- Medical device packaging and process engineers
- Medical device packaging purchasing managers
- Quality control and regulatory personnel
- Engineering, product and project managers
- Global technology and sourcing directors and managers
- R&D directors and managers
- Operational excellence directors and managers
- Material suppliers and converters
- Material scientists and engineers
- Technical and marketing managers
- Contract packagers, testing labs and other service providers
- See past attending companies